Monday, October 9, 2006

Whoops

For I think the second time in my law school career I slept thorough my alarm. I don’t even know if the things went off, but I certainly recall setting them Maybe I got up and then decided top lay back down for one more reason… although I do not recall doing that, which really frightens me. I hate not having total control over my mind! I guess the extra calming medicine was a bad idea, although I was told I could safely partake of it. I was just so scared about not bring able to sleep. But now I’m all groggy and I think tired would have been better. But, now I know. I can tell I’m going to be “off” all day because my routine was obscured. Blahhh. I hate when this happens! I hope there’s nothing wrong with me.

Can’t believe Holiday season is upon us already. There are Christmas Trees for sale at Sam’s Club already.