Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Pitter Patter

We have another one of those busy afternoons stuffed with makeup classes that make me feel like a Sardine squeezed between requisite classroom appearances. I’m yawning so much I think my jaw’s going to unhinge, but I’m bound and determined not to revert to espresso; it’s disgusting, and makes me feel even worse in the long run. Guess it’s just me and Pepsi and determination today. At least I have Lost to look forward to tonight!

The hamster names I am considering: Betty & Veronica (from Archie comics); Veronica & Victoria (my two favorite names); Coke & Pepsi; Cloak & Dagger; Fuzz & Fluff; Aurora & Borealis. As it stands, I am partial to Betty & Veronica, but I guess I have to meet the little buggers before laying anything in stone. If the dog had a different name, I would have gone with Zippidy and Doo Dah.

Here’s how exciting my life has become : I have to stop at Sam’s Club on the way home for some Pine Sol and toilet paper.