Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Vertical & Breathing

“And that, my liege, is how we know the earth to be banana-shaped.”
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I was sitting in a classroom all alone when this milquetoast Korean girl tapped on the door and asked if she could join me. She commented that “There’s people everywhere!” I don’t understand this penchant for studying at night. I’m up at the crack of dawn, and the time I study best is 7am (perhaps why high school suited me). I start to lose it around 8 and am ready for bed by 9. By Sex and the City’s standards, that makes me a senior citizen.

Out in the hallway a couple is having an argument. Ahh, the bliss of dating. Is now really the time, guys? While the rest of us normal people are attempting to enlighten ourselves to a level sufficient to secure passage out of the law school and into the next stage of our existence? Couldn’t you take this outside?

I’ve decided I despise complex litigation. Can’t we all just get along? Everybody just follow the bloody rules and we won’t have to deal with all this.

I am sooooo tired...