Monday, April 28, 2008

Arrrrgh

Phil: What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?
Ralph: That about sums it up for me.
- Groundhog Day

I. Am. Sick. Of. School.

I am sick of calculating the internal rate of return a potential property investment could produce. I am sick of getting up in the middle of the night wondering if I should be running flashcards as opposed to sleeping. I am sick of thumbing through the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure to decipher § 122(b)(2)(3)(a)(iv) and determine how it can be interpreted in light of the generally-accepted canons of statutory interpretation and through the lens of related but separate § 106(b)(4)(iii). I am even (gasp! shudder!) sick of outlining for my trademarks class, which is one of my three favorites as a portion of the triad comprising IP. I want to go home and forget about classes and just veg out on the couch and pretend law school does not exist and that I do not have exams on Thursday and Friday.