Monday, February 26, 2007

Honk if you need rollers!

°o° On this day in 2002, Cinderella II: Dreams Come True was released.

I am thoroughly disgruntled. I left the sponge rollers I always sleep in (the ones with which Dad jokes I can get radio reception from Tokyo) back home. It seems like an exceedingly simple oversight, but now I have to worry about styling my hair every day. Yuck.

The seemingly endless brigade of snot crammed into my sinuses is gleefully continuing on its downward march, but only through one nostril (the left). When I blow my nose, it adopts such a volume that I fear others will start looking around for geese.

This morning I got to my traditional parking spot and had deposited half a day’s worth of quarters when the meter decided to misfeed and go into “No Parking Allowed” mold. Grr. I had to go to another spot and cough up more quarters, which is the rough equivalent of hacking off some portions of my ear.